Ha yea right. he wants like 12k for it unrestored... been sitting for 12+ years in a scrap yard. His prices are ridiculous. But the people there are nice if you catch them on a good day. Got a few pics of it lemme see if i can find em.

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Are they blue? Ive driven by there a few times and he's got an b model complete in awesome shape.

Tom

Tom,

I think thay are blue? some times he throws out some crazy numbers today, but if he sits on stuff,tomorrow It's an entirely different number. I bought a 67 Brockway of of them last year and what he wanted for it an what he took was a different story. I will say this for those people at Devinos they are honest about what they sell, I have bought a engine or two from them with good results! Last year he had a nice R700 V8 for 6,000 bucks, well I hemmed&hawed and some one else bought it and it went to So America

Ernie DS PS If any you guys ever want me to stop by and look at anything there just let me know, he's only about 15mi away from my JC garage

Oh yea, they are great people never said they weren't. Yea those cut aways have been there for awhile. Maybe 2 yrs? Never got close enough to see if the engines or trans are still there... Nice pieces to add air ride too!!!

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Oh yea, they are great people never said they weren't. Yea those cut aways have been there for awhile. Maybe 2 yrs? Never got close enough to see if the engines or trans are still there... Nice pieces to add air ride too!!!

Tom

Tom, It' all Good! I'm goin over there tomorrow to look at a couple of A-Cars low mil. old style with the big rad in front, I'll check out the B's an I also know he has a couple of B-81's that he did not want to sell, but that was yesterday LOL!!

Ernie DS