Thermodyne badge

Gday everyone, happy new year.

Im wondering if the square cut block letter thermodyne badges are available anywhere. They go on the LHS front panel of the F model near the F700 badge on the F models. Im not sure if they were used on anything else. And also the R600 badges, are they still made or is anyone else making them? Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Cheers. Skip

• 3 months later...

Never heard of block letter emblem saying 'Thermodyne' on an F model.....is this a 'down under' thing on your truck specs there??

But I can tell you (here in the States) that just about all model # nameplates like R600, U600, DM400, DM600 & DM800 are no longer available through Mack Trucks. I haven't heard if anyone is making them aftermarket so a scrap yard might be the only option there. Mack still makes the 'Superliner' nameplates for the hoods, the scripts Maxidyne & Econodyne for the sides of the hoods & all the grille/hood letters, large & small. I tried to get the R600 & DM800 nameplates thru my local Mack dealer & there were none in the system & no vendors supplying them. Seem they stopped putting model # emblems on the cabs around 1976 or 1977. And they're a bitch to try & steal, lol!

I believe an F was the only one to use that emblem. I can't imagine many around. Keep checking ebay.

It's been years since I've seen one and can't remember if it was in person, or a photo.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.