Are These Mirrors Original?

oh i thought they might be original. because almost all of them i see have the same mirrors. but that drivers side arm might be different. but i dont think it would have had the half bulldogs i thought it would have had the ones like yours jay that say mack on them. or would it tell me on my build sheets and where?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny, The correct arms and parts are cheap and easy to get for the most part if im right about the Bulldog ones. I have two that came off mine before I put the MACK ones on, if you want them . Pay shipping and you can have them.

On the MACK ones Vs. Half Bulldog, didnt make go to the Bulldogs in the 70's? I have no idea on the exact details. ,Jay

jay i think i want to use the mirrors that are on it. but im pretty sure now that the drivers side arm is wrong. i'll try to get the original arm from the guy we got my truck from if he has one. heres a link to what mine would have looked like but that one is a year older than mine. http://www.flickr.com/photos/54450682@N07/5422532790/in/photostream/

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Tom,i was wondering that myself,judging by the shape of the grabhandle as vinny said,my guess would be a Diamond Reo "Royale"......late 1970's..............Mark

thats exactly what it is,...1971 to a 1976 bout 76 was last production run on diamond reo's but special orders still can be acquired...wounder what kinda shape its in an if'in it can be bought?????

I have no idea what kind of shape she's in but he would probably sell it. I won't be able to see it till spring because the man who owns it is in Florida for the winter.

see if'in he got a title fer it an what kinda shape cab is in come spring,...g'pa bought one new in 74 to replace his just broke in 69 that dad took over..love diamonds bedda than hot blonds

Anyone wanna take a stab at when Mack went from the MACK bubble mirrors to the half bulldogs? Those MACK ones are getting pricey and harder to find. Watts Mack does sell them though.

Vinny , The arm is wrong. Like I said they are easy to find though. Same one thats on mine and the one in the pic you posted. I sure wish a I had a grille guard like that one has!