Flexi Van Truck Rental

Anyone got any pictures of flexi van truck rental out of north haven CT? Ive already found a few pics of flexi van trucks on hanks truck pictures.

dont have any,man,,,but i think i remember them,,seems they used to be green,,in the early 70,s..good luck my friend.bob

Ya bob they were green and my u model was dark green when it came out of the factory.

ya,,thats what i thought ,,,remember seeing them parked there,,they had quite a few of them all lined up with the green steel dashboards,woohoo,,seems like just yesterday,,,was like 40 years ago.bob

ya i was unlucky and never got to see "the good ol days" when all them u models were runnin around. if i could time travel id go back to them times.

(ya) me too but i wanna go back and stay there,,besides i would like to be 40 years younger again,,,and yes it was a much easier time,,,people were much freindlier,and made allot more money,,for less work,,,all around great time.bob

also another thing all the pictures i saw of flexi van u models had a light and dark green two tone paint scheme but when i took some of the paint off mine and looked ath the build sheets the fuel tanks and frame were black but my hood and cab were not two tone like the other ones, my truck was a solid dark green.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg