Somebody lost their safety bonus...

RowdyRebel

I tore a door off a chip trailer once pulling off the dump- came unhooked when it was in the air and when I started pulling off it started to swing out and caught on the side of the dump. Threw it in the trailer and took it to the shop where they took the other door off and put a tail gate in it.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Got my own door story-

Back in the day- hauling air freight with a brand new 1980 IH Transtar II- I was backing into a loading dock with a 27 footer. Stopped, got out-opened the doors and hooked the door latch back on the side on the trailer, got back in started backing up, and the flex on the trailer moving over the uneven parking lot let the right door loose, it swung right around and was inside the building when I first saw it, too late to stop , so just left it there while I unloaded, Needless to say the guys at the terminal thought I was one lucky son of gun that it didn't take the door right off! And of course i was glad I didn't have to explain that to my dispatcher.

Firemack