Introduction

Mark from OZ

:mack1: Hi from down under. Mark is my name I live on the east coast . Bought the old flinstone 26 years ago. Work it every day. Just keep re building it like the old axe you might say. Was C motor Quad box 34's. Over the years put 44's, 12 series roadranger and 320coolpower, 1986 econodyne cab& fiberglass bonnet & 440 ltr alloy tanks. Work with the big bangers all day but i don't have a paymen't book. Wore out 3 motors am re building the motor this week as a little end bush started to break up. just on 800.000 could have just done the pin bushes as the rest of the motor was still good but decided to give it the full out of chassis work over. Done over 3.3 million k's Good product i recon . Mc OZ

• 2 years later...

If anyone wants to see a "Flintstone" R-600, visit my gallery and get your temporary fix til McOZ posts the photos of his! The Flintstone there should be very similay to McOZ's one - but mine has the original MaxiDyne 237 and 5 speed gearbox!

Edited by Joe Hupp