New Content

leversole

Click on "View New Content" and then look on the left side bar. There are different settings to select. You may want 'last unread post' or 'new posts since last visit'.

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Click on "View New Content" and then look on the left side bar. There are different settings to select. You may want 'last unread post' or 'new posts since last visit'.

This is all I have on my sidebar?!? Am I missing something? I changed it to "content I have not read" but it did the same thing when reading any post...

post-6773-0-92584800-1314933495_thumb.jp

post-6084-0-49853700-1314934859_thumb.jp

Oh, sorry...I misread your question. rhasler has the correct answer! Click on the little dot instead of the thread title and it will take you to the first unread post in that thread. If there is no dot, then you have read all the posts in that particular thread.

Hope this helps! :D

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Congratulations should go to David who figgered that out back when the server problems first started, he was on top of it!

Click on the "view new content" at the right end of the top banner. If you click on the "dot" at the thread name it will take you to the first unread post. For laughs click on "members" on the list on the left and see who joined today. This may be part of the problem.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"