New Cab Marker Lights

other dog

I ordered 5 new cab lights from Watt's Mack last week. They came in a few days and I put them on yesterday.

Good looking lights!

I took the old rusty ones off and put one of the new ones on and thought they were the wrong lights at first because the bulb was towards the rear and the chrome part faced front. So I put them back in the box to send them back, then I gave Barry a call and told him I needed the ones with the bulb on the other end of the light. He said to just turn them around and the bulb would be in the front, so I did and they worked fine.

They fit perfectly and covered where the old lights were exactly, just had to drill new holes, but that's good, you don't want to be using old holes anyway.

Crappy old lights-

shiny new lights-

Then I came home and started slapping up a crude roof over the grill...yes, I know it's not up to code. I didn't buy any of it, it's made of posts and lumber I "accumulated" and had laying around. Got an old plastic tarp on it now, all I need is a couple of roof panels and i'm good.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

was wondering if you ever use it to deliver cement,,looks like its ready to work.bob :twothumbsup:

I don't, it's licensed and insured as an antique vehicle and can't be used as a working truck. When I bought it had been gone through and refurbished and was ready to be put back in service hauling concrete. Then the ready mix company was sold, and the new owners didn't want to run equipment that old so they sold all the B-models. I bought it from one of the former owners who had retired and kept this truck for himself.

I don't, it's licensed and insured as an antique vehicle and can't be used as a working truck. When I bought it had been gone through and refurbished and was ready to be put back in service hauling concrete. Then the ready mix company was sold, and the new owners didn't want to run equipment that old so they sold all the B-models. I bought it from one of the former owners who had retired and kept this truck for himself.

oh ok,well i guess thats what i was looking for,,was is it able,but you could probably do your own cement work with it.lol.thanks .sure not hard to look at,hows the interior?,and you still on vacation?bob :whistling:

oh ok,well i guess thats what i was looking for,,was is it able,but you could probably do your own cement work with it.lol.thanks .sure not hard to look at,hows the interior?,and you still on vacation?bob :whistling:

Yeah, i'm off this week, back at it Monday. I was ready to go back to work after a day, now the week's flying by!

Interior looks like this, got Mack floor mats with bulldogs on them.

wow,nice n neat love those extentions,ive been off now with the back problem 5 months,man im getting really lazy,and outta shape,,go back to work on the 30th this month,anxious to get back to the big rat race but im going to have a hard time getting back in the groove,,the ole lady has got me takin walks lately to try to get back to shape..having a hard time just walkin,calves are aching..ive never been off this long,,week at a time,,enjoy the rest of yours.bob :banana:

• Like 1