Really Big Mack

other dog

Saw this twin steer Mack parked along rt. 20 in Leivasy, West Virginia.

Of course that's not all I saw this week, I saw all this stuff-

a gray R-model in Mt. Crawford, Va.

a red R-model in Montvale, Va.

An Oshkosk snow plow in Mt. Storm, W.V.

This is the old Diamond Reo place in Uniontown, Pa. There's even 2 Diamond Reo's out back, one conventional cab, one cabover.

Here's a nice firetruck for sale in Petersburg, W.V- a one ton International 4 wheel drive. The pole blocked the first picture, the second one was taken in the mirror!

I like this Oldsmobile too. I had a '70 Cutlass Supreme, probably the best car I ever had.

And last but not least, I saw this good looking Peterbilt! It's missing a front hubcap so I fixed it so no one would notice.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Saw this twin steer Mack parked along rt. 20 in Leivasy, West Virginia.

Of course that's not all I saw this week, I saw all this stuff-

a gray R-model in Mt. Crawford, Va.

a red R-model in Montvale, Va.

An Oshkosk snow plow in Mt. Storm, W.V.

This is the old Diamond Reo place in Uniontown, Pa. There's even 2 Diamond Reo's out back, one conventional cab, one cabover.

Here's a nice firetruck for sale in Petersburg, W.V- a one ton International 4 wheel drive. The pole blocked the first picture, the second one was taken in the mirror!

I like this Oldsmobile too. I had a '70 Cutlass Supreme, probably the best car I ever had.

And last but not least, I saw this good looking Peterbilt! It's missing a front hubcap so I fixed it so no one would notice.

[attachment=11972:IMG_0013.jpg

By the way, I was checking Hank's Truck Pictures to see if there was anything new and he's got lots of pictures from Macungie.

http://www.hankstruc...acungie2011.htm

I like the photo of the Diamond Reo sales outlet. Plain and simple without flash, but strictly functional.

Don't you just hate the cheap, inferior, chinese producted type of hubcaps such as you lost? With a high degree of certainty, an American produced set would still be right there performing thier job faithfully.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice pictures Tom! i like that cutlass,a good looking car,i always liked that color. I have been by that Diamond Reo dealer once or twice at night,so i was never able to take any pictures.I use those Alcoa "hug a lug" caps on my truck,they kinda thread on the lugnuts,seem to work good,and the ones on back cover the whole hub,bout' the only thing i dont like is there made out of plastic.Been on the truck almost 10 years now,and still look new,i have only replaced one,cause it got scratched..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Nice pictures Tom! i like that cutlass,a good looking car,i always liked that color. I have been by that Diamond Reo dealer once or twice at night,so i was never able to take any pictures.I use those Alcoa "hug a lug" caps on my truck,they kinda thread on the lugnuts,seem to work good,and the ones on back cover the whole hub,bout' the only thing i dont like is there made out of plastic.Been on the truck almost 10 years now,and still look new,i have only replaced one,cause it got scratched..........Mark

That Olds is sitting on rt. 122 between Bedford and Moneta with a "for sale" sign on the windshield. There's also a black '67 or '68 Camaro for sale in Moneta. It has $20,000 on the windshield, don't know the price on the Olds.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.