Look What I Saved Today

bubbamobilin

A man near my home town has a fleet of about 9 HM's. Due to bad health he quit trucking a few years ago. Ever since I have been trying to buy the 2 MH's that had E9's. He would not sell them to me, said he might need them again one day. I asked him to give me first opportunity to buy them and he said he would. Yesterday I heard through the grapevine that someone had bought the trucks and was chopping them up, so I rode up there today a sure enough that's what was happening. The scrap man was very willing to sell me the two I wanted so I was able to save them. As for the rest of the MH's and about a 6 exFoodLion flatback Freightliners with air to air B model Cat mechanical engines the crusher will be their fate.

Stay tuned for further details. My plans are to part these MH's out and help my fellow Mack enthusiest keep their legacy vehicles up and running. Both have E9 440's, 2100 ten speeds, and CRD 92/93 carriers on 38K rears. One is a camelback and the other is a three leaf. I will keep yall posted as I begin to catagorize the parts. Who knows, I might even fix one up.

post-199-0-39079300-1310688406_thumb.jpg

post-199-0-66039000-1310688424_thumb.jpg

post-199-0-32240600-1310688446_thumb.jpg

post-199-0-44042700-1310688477_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Good save! :clap:

Too bad for the others.

Don't need any parts like that, however, I commend you for thinking of your fellow :mack1: aholics and their needs

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Good save.

Thanks yall, I just couldn't bear the thought of those E9's going through the crusher. Hurts my feelings to know all those E6's and one Big Cam 855 will be gone forever. And I'm not a Cat fan but 6 more of those will be gone as well. Such a shame.

Hey Bubbamoblin,

Great Save-

I need a few parts,

1. I would like a dual exhaust set up, however will take a good single- How are the exhuasts?

2. Need a good MH front bumper with round fog lights

3. Need the left side drivers step, (the round tubing with aluminum grating welded on)

Thanks

Firemack