Pics Too Big To Upload Into Images Under Garage?

HeavyGunner

I uploaded pics earlier with no problems under "Garage" and today I have been trying to add more and it tells me file exceeded 1000KB and to inform BMT Admin about it. Not sure of what this problem is but would appreciate any help to figure this out. Thanks. Oh and the same camera took the pics in my two posts today and the pics will upload there with no problems so I am a little confused on why they will not upload into my "garage profile."

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I uploaded pics earlier with no problems under "Garage" and today I have been trying to add more and it tells me file exceeded 1000KB and to inform BMT Admin about it. Not sure of what this problem is but would appreciate any help to figure this out. Thanks. Oh and the same camera took the pics in my two posts today and the pics will upload there with no problems so I am a little confused on why they will not upload into my "garage profile."

i have run into the same problem before posting pics in the garage. i am not that computer smart, but i would always right click and edit picture, then shrink it in size until it would be accepted. aj