New From Mi

Bobracer5

Hi my name is Bobby and I'm from Michigan. I'm just went and looked at a truck today and would like some input from the guys on here that know these trucks. The truck that I am looking at purchasing is a 2003 Mack CH613 daycab with the E7 427hp, 10 speed, 3.90 rearend, 415,000 miles, very clean truck. The VIN is 1M1AA18Y93W154130 Any input would be greatly appreciated.

I have a 2001 CX. E7-427, yada,yada. See if the radiator has been replaced. Original was plastic/aluminum.

got mine with 465k miles. No real problems. did replace EUP's. Other than that, the truck has been great for me.

They are a mechanical engine with electronic survielance (sp). NOT an electronic controlled.

Oh yeah, :WELCOME:

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Mainly I am interested in some input on the E7 427 as far as reliability, fuel efficiency, any common problems. I took the truck for a test drive and had about a 45,000 lbs load on it and it seemed to perform well with that much weight.