Granite Tri Axcle Dump

I JUST BOUGHT A 2005 GRANITE IT 27000 LBS TARE 18 SPEED MACK TRANS. 460 ASET MOTOR I AM CHEKING MILAGE TO THE BEST I CAN DAILY I AM GETTING 4.5-4.9 AVERAGE WOW OS THAT IT. FUEL FILTERS NEW ALL GONE TRU. AND THE CLUTCH FAN IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU A HEAD ACHE THE NOISE IS TERRABLE ANY COMMENTS PLEASE. 460 IS NOT ALL THAT.

i have a 2006 CV713 with the 460. I get the same MPG 4.5-5. The fan is loud as hell but for 800 bucks they do sell a 2 stage fan. Im waiting for the one i have now to take a shit so i can get the 2-stage. The 2 stage is not loud at all.

Your right the 460 is nothing to brag about. My dads C-15 -475hp walks all over it. Its enuff for me and what i do. But ytou would think it had more balls. Off the line its a dog. I got 4.30 gears and a 13speed.

One more thing about that damn fan. It robs alot of HP. I been in hills and had to down shift when the fan came on.

100_0406.jpg100_0301.jpg

My Facebook.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Just tell me your from BMT.

i was demoed an 04 460 18spd triaxel from f@c in st,louis, thing ran like a freakin dragster,i smoked everything in town with it.

but later heard it had a demo engine program, and would be detuned at first service.

is there any truth to that???????????

fan was loud as hell, with that kind of performance, i didn't care

i was demoed an 04 460 18spd triaxel from f@c in st,louis, thing ran like a freakin dragster,i smoked everything in town with it.

but later heard it had a demo engine program, and would be detuned at first service.

is there any truth to that???????????

fan was loud as hell, with that kind of performance, i didn't care

I do have a "hot " program for a 427 AI enine that I put in my buddies CV, runs awesome, smokes the 460's but only in spring and fall. In the heat of summer (90+ degree days) the fan stays engaged to much on the slightest hills. He's bringing it back this week to put the old program back in it.