Ch Starter Issue

Have a 98 CH day cab, E-7 350. Wouldn't crank worth sheet when I bought it. Sounded sickly and slow but started.

Replaced 3 batts, starter and magnetic switch on firewall. No change. added OO ground cable from neg. starter lug to frame bolt. No change.

Batts are 975 CCA and all ck good. Alt is good. Starter is the Delco 39MT high torque.

Sometimes you turn key and no start, no rollover. ( 1 in 10 )

I've missed something....what is it????

Sounds like a bad starter to me. I had a similar experience with a pickup I had, put new starter in it and it started a couple of times but really struggled to turn the motor over. Long story short I had this experience 6 different times in about four months took putting a 7th starter in before I found one that actually worked even though I paid more money for the higher end Lifetime warranty. I dont do business there anymore because friends and family in a different town have same problem with same franchise. Its worth checking into.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.