Old Mack Ads On Cd

Found this webpage today,thought it might be of some interest,they have a CD with 170+ vintage Mack ads from 1938 to approx. 1960. Looks like something anyone interested in classic Macks would like........................Mark

http://www.thejumpingfrog.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=752221&CLSN_461=130093884946161ec3619c31b9952cda

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I really enjoy seeing those old ads. They just have something that ads today seem to be lacking. It's kind of surprising that Mack hasn't released more of these as full color posters, good thing we still have guys like HeavyHauler adapting these pieces and keeping them available for all of us.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Found this webpage today,thought it might be of some interest,they have a CD with 170+ vintage Mack ads from 1938 to approx. 1960. Looks like something anyone interested in classic Macks would like........................Mark

http://www.thejumpingfrog.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=752221&CLSN_461=130093884946161ec3619c31b9952cda

wow,,,very cool mark thanks...bob

I really enjoy seeing those old ads. They just have something that ads today seem to be lacking. It's kind of surprising that Mack hasn't released more of these as full color posters, good thing we still have guys like HeavyHauler adapting these pieces and keeping them available for all of us.

I like these old ads too,i have a few of them on my "office" walls,they do come up on ebay ocaisionally,but tend to be a little pricey! i always liked how they worked 6 or 7 trucks into one 9"X 12" page! and i agree,HeavyHauler and his guys are doing us all a service by preserving this part of Macks history,i always wondered about how many different ads there were over the years,and i think this might be a pretty good gauge.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I, like many of you, have always really liked these vintage Mack truck ads but very few people seem to want to have these on their walls. Maybe it's just one of my quirks. Out here in South Bend and the weather is not good. Rain, drizzle and 53F-today doesn't look much better.

John