Freightshaker 112

SAC B52

I've driven quite a few trucks like alot of you guys, been trying to dig out some old pics. Here's the 112 Freightliner I drove for Mobil Oil Corp. I have to find a few more around. I also have a real nice pic of an R model tanker special I think they called it. They were lightweight for gasoline hauling,I'll try to find it.You guys may have better knowledge than me on them. It had a 350/ mack 9-speed all alluminum package wheels/tanks etc.I also ran lime with that (freuhauf dry bulk) out of Armstrong tile in Reading,Pa. What a sweet riding truck.

post-8618-0-58081500-1306346633_thumb.jp

post-8618-0-59560100-1306346649_thumb.jp

ya,,man.driven quite a few of those freightliners out here,i actually liked them..out here lets face it,you just have to get used to other makes..like almost nobody buys macks here..bob

I hear ya mowerman, they were great for tank work in the tight city areas because of the tight turning radius. you could overshoot a gas stations' driveway to make more room for the trailer to clear the pump island or whatever. Out west the gasoline stations generally are more thought out and easier for deliveries. 2am in the morning on a city street in Newark is a pain in the you know what, with cars all parked all over the place, theirs no room for the tractor much less the trailer.LOL

Speaking of Freightliners, where is Double L anyways? Hatcity, you heard any tales from training school?

He's a ratchet jaw on facebook now. Got hisself an older 'liner like he always wanted. Running in-state only til he's of age.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian