2011-2010

I'm looking at Mack for my next truck.My current truck is a International 9200 with 515hp ISX 1750lbs and 3:58 rears with 13spd.Looking on Google search things do not look good.The ISX has been a nightmare.How are the 2011 and 2010's doing in the fleets?

We haven't had any real major problems with the engines. So far we haven't had to replace any turbos, cams, injectors and cups, etc. that the '07 emissions engines had trouble with. To date I haven't seen one with a DPF problem.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

I'm looking at Mack for my next truck.My current truck is a International 9200 with 515hp ISX 1750lbs and 3:58 rears with 13spd.Looking on Google search things do not look good.The ISX has been a nightmare.How are the 2011 and 2010's doing in the fleets?

Where are you at in Morton? I'm in Farmington.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Where are you at in Morton? I'm in Farmington.

Rob

I park my truck at Klean Wash in Morton.I live in Marquette Heights.My truck is a maroon IH leased to LSI of Eagan Mn.Been there about 7yrs.I'm also on "letstruck"

I park my truck at Klean Wash in Morton.I live in Marquette Heights.My truck is a maroon IH leased to LSI of Eagan Mn.Been there about 7yrs.I'm also on "letstruck"

I don't really visit other trucking websights other than an occasional "peek" at largecar. There are enough people here picking on me regular, and don't know if I could take another.

I usually run by there about once a week on my route. I'll look you up sometime. I usually run over on 74, and back on Rt. 9 when I work the Bloomington airport.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.