An Old Picture

vision386

My wife and son volunteer one day a month at our local library,and while going through a box of donated books,found this picture stuck between the pages in one of the books. No info is provided,only thing written on the back of the snapshot is "1967" if thats when it was taken,all of the trucks would be brand new! with maybe the exception of the White "compact" in the upper left corner. Anyone know anything about D.D. Jones trucking, Norfolk,VA ?...........Mark

post-5836-0-65254900-1305168093_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

My wife and son volunteer one day a month at our local library,and while going through a box of donated books,found this picture stuck between the pages in one of the books. No info is provided,only thing written on the back of the snapshot is "1967" if thats when it was taken,all of the trucks would be brand new! with maybe the exception of the White "compact" in the upper left corner. Anyone know anything about D.D. Jones trucking, Norfolk,VA ?...........Mark

That pic is actually on DD Jones' historic pic page.

I do know that black on white tags in VA are for odd years through '71.

That pic is actually on DD Jones' historic pic page.

I do know that black on white tags in VA are for odd years through '71.

Thanks for the info! i did'nt even know it was an existing company! the book they found it in was an old school book from the VA Beach area,so that makes sense...........Mark

That's a cool thing to find, kudos to Mrs. Vision and Vision Jr. on the sharp eye!

Thanks! yeah,they are pretty much always on the lookout for "old truck junk" LOL!............Mark