Stainless Steel Mirror Brackets

I'm looking for a pair of SS mirror brackets for my "72 R-795ST. I know you can get them from Mack but they're too expensive. If anybody knows where I can get a set reasonable that would be great. If not I'll see what I can find up in Macungie next month. Thanx.....Bob

Sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the BUG!!!

I'm looking for a pair of SS mirror brackets for my "72 R-795ST. I know you can get them from Mack but they're too expensive. If anybody knows where I can get a set reasonable that would be great. If not I'll see what I can find up in Macungie next month. Thanx.....Bob

Hi Bob,

I just now have purchased a set from Ryder FleetProducts.com and are as close to the originals that I could find. They have a universal set that the braces can be adjusted and they have an identical set with no adjustments. Only the mirror can be adjusted. The person I talked with was Allen Richardson, and he was very helpful. The braces have 3 holes for mounting to the doors. The phone # 1-800-759-6479 Ext. 2669 The part#R47 603862 is for the adjustable and for one door. The cost each door was $81.44

I hope this helps.

mike