West Coast Streetrod Nationals

Family Mack pic.bmpI crashed the national streetrod show in the H61 last weekend. Got her roadworthy so I figured I'd take her out and show her off. Wasn't sure if I'd be welcome with open arms from some of them high priced street rodders but after the three day show I had quite a few come up to me and say the old rust bucket was the highlight of the show. I was busy all weekend fielding questions and curiosities about her. Everybody wanted pics and couldn't believe she was driven to the show. Not really sure why they wondered if I drove her or not, could've been some baling wire or duct tape that they saw, not sure. Met some folks who have some old trucks themselves and thinking I'm gonna get an ATHS chapter started here in my hometown. Met one guy who had a buddy call on the old girl two hours after I agreed to buy her, he was gonna ship her to his home down in Australia. Sure glad I got to snatch her up. Will be taking a break till August, heading to the beach for a couple months with the fam for some much needed vacation starting in June. I plan on jumping back on the H63 when we get back though...My painter buddy was bored and decided to add on some flames with welders chalk, looked pretty good..