The other day, I stopped at The Blue Ridge Fuel stop in Dorrance, Pa and above the counter were two pictures of a beautiful Yellow B-Model. The truck was longer than most, yellow truck, yellow frame, pulling a yellow 5th wheel travel trailer. 2 "Big" black stacks about 10" or 12" round. The girl behind the counter said the guy lived in the northern states somewhere above Pa. and was heading home from Florida where he stayed over the winter. Does anyone know of the truck or the guy that owns it. I have never seen the truck before or heard about it. The truck was without a doubt a show truck with matching travel trailer. If anyone has pictures of it, please post them. I wish I could have seen it live but only saw pictures.

Live every day like it's your last, because one of these days, it will be.

That would be Deckelman out of New York, ran with them on a job in Wayne county, PA

Just your normal Mack horsepower nuts,,,all turned up E7s, E9s and playing with the newer MPs,,, Work all week and pull a sled on weekends,(not big on his black pipes)

here is a link,,http://deckelmanllc.com/index.htm

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM