Kysor Shut-Down System

vision386

I have a neighbor who has a 1977 Kenworth W-model conventional,400 big cam cummins,13 speed road-ranger he uses the truck as a septic tank pumper. Came to me with a question maybe someone on here can answer,the truck was originally equipped with a Kysor shut-down system,(low coolant,high temp.low air pressure) problem is that the red light works,but not the buzzer (we have concluded it is the buzzer thats defective) is this something that replacement parts are available for? this buzzer makes an OBNOXIOUS noise when working,and when the truck starts,once air pressues is built up it goes off. He is looking to keep the truck as close to original as possible,as it belonged to his father,i told him i'd see if anyone on here could point him in the right direction............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I have a neighbor who has a 1977 Kenworth W-model conventional,400 big cam cummins,13 speed road-ranger he uses the truck as a septic tank pumper. Came to me with a question maybe someone on here can answer,the truck was originally equipped with a Kysor shut-down system,(low coolant,high temp.low air pressure) problem is that the red light works,but not the buzzer (we have concluded it is the buzzer thats defective) is this something that replacement parts are available for? this buzzer makes an OBNOXIOUS noise when working,and when the truck starts,once air pressues is built up it goes off. He is looking to keep the truck as close to original as possible,as it belonged to his father,i told him i'd see if anyone on here could point him in the right direction............Mark

Sonalert makes all kinds of warning devices and buzzers/annunciators. I have a catalog at work but I'm certain they would have something online available also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ha...my dad used to have a 4-wheel drive tractor with one of those in it. That thing would scare the crap out of me when I was little.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg