An Old Mack Ad

vision386

Mrs. Vision was ordering some sewing/crochet type junk on Ebay, when she came across this old ad,which she thought i would like,neat to see the B-model schoolbus,and the D-model in the background,now if i just had more wall space in my "office"...................Mark

post-5836-0-00753800-1302144998_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

WOW Mark,

Those were the days !! ya know when the girls went to school with dress's; And you could see there face's, & the boy's wore caps an not turbens!!!!

Hey Ernie,i'm right there with you! its a real shame most kids today never have, or never will see a scene like this!..way back when,when the kids (and parents) actually cared about what was going on in school,the teacher was'nt to blame for little billys "anger issues" was no such thing as ADD, nobody brought a gun to school to deal with being picked on,no metal detectors (cept'maybe Newark? LOL!) and the kids still said the pledge of alliegiance,which nobody was "offended"by world has sure changed since i was i kid............Mark

Hey Ernie,i'm right there with you! its a real shame most kids today never have, or never will see a scene like this!..way back when,when the kids (and parents) actually cared about what was going on in school,the teacher was'nt to blame for little billys "anger issues" was no such thing as ADD, nobody brought a gun to school to deal with being picked on,no metal detectors (cept'maybe Newark? LOL!) and the kids still said the pledge of alliegiance,which nobody was "offended"by world has sure changed since i was i kid............Mark

Hell I'm 33 and man has it changed since I was in school. lol. I remember the principal would whip or asses when we where bad. Hell so did my parents for that matter.

Hey!!! Im in that picture!!! Im the smallest one right in front of B bumper, yeah, thas me, the one the cop is staring at! randyp

The little guy? nah,that can't be! (well you was part-way right) i "bigenized" the picture,and there in the background,sure as sunset, i DID see you!.......Mark

post-5836-0-27785400-1302295026_thumb.jp