Picture Bidness Is Fun

randyp

and a last, but certainly not least, cause this is the money shot, here is the finished product, dumped on a wsshed out driveway, knocked down with dozer, lovingly caressed and manipulated with motor grader, rolled in with empty dump truck, shined again with grader, and its knock on front door time and collect payday. Flex-base is impervious to rain, drought, insects, hurricanes, earthquakes, disease,,,etc, (its just a lil dusty though),,randyp

post-4330-0-94084100-1300498572_thumb.jp

now ima driving on bridge over top of coal train, heading into flex-base plant

Well I'll be! That's neat as all get out, when I enlarge the picture I can even see the back of the dump box in the mirror! That's a heck of a camera, better watch out that Otherdog doesn't come borrow it while he's down that way.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Well I'll be! That's neat as all get out, when I enlarge the picture I can even see the back of the dump box in the mirror! That's a heck of a camera, better watch out that Otherdog doesn't come borrow it while he's down that way.

Yes, well thank you very much sir, I am very meticulous bout my mirrors, gotta really be able to get a good view back there, case some hobo tries to hitch a ride,,,,randyp

i came through dangerfield,tx. on wensday evening.

thought about stopping at bolock bbq joint on the way, but figured spot and the sherrif might have put them under allready....

Well,,,ahhhhhh sware Bigen! You shoulda had called me or sumpin or yelled out window and id had bought you dinner! You do that agin, i spect you best be calling me,,cell,,903-806-0972. We got a hot link joint that will knock your socks off and double your cholesterol level all at the same time! randyp