B61 Truck Weight

I have recently acquired a b61t and a b61st and was trying to find some weight guidelines.

The B61t is complete with engine and all running gear but the B61st does not have engine nor transmission.

I was wondering if I could pull the B61t home on a 14000 lb gooseneck with a Dodge 3/4 ton with a Cummins diesel and a 6 speed transmission. The B61ST will be pulled with a Ford F250 with the powerstroke and a 21000 lb gooseneck.

Thanks

From what I have gathered the 61t might weight around 12K, if it was a 61s around 15k. 12k would be plenty to haul behind a pick up truck and stay legal and safe. As far as the 61st with out a motor and transmission, I don’t think you will have any problem hauling it with either truck. Personally I would put the 61t on the 21000 lb trailer, get as much weight up in the bed as you are comfortable with and let the trailer bear the rest of the weight. Just my take on the situation.