All New Pictures Of The Week!

other dog

I went to Nashville last week, but I didn't see anything. This week i've been to Ambridge,Pa, Atlanta, Fort Wayne, Bluffton,In. and back to the yard.

Saw a new Freightliner Cascadia with a DD15,10 speed at the shop but I didn't take a picture of it. Nice looking unit though, solid black.

This is a coal pile in Newport News-they hauled this coal here on trains. They're going to load it onto the ships, then they'll be sailing off to central Illinois-don't know why they have such a demand for coal in central Illinois every year around Christmas.

Saw this big twin steer KW pulled by a Peterbilt near Butler,Pa.

This is Mack 2, in warm Cartersville,Ga.

Saw this Mack mixer in Bluffton,In. where I loaded aluminum ingots Thursday. It was cold.

Ford grain truck for sale in In.

The old stove at the shop. They replaced it with the stove from Jamerson Bros. Trucking, which was much prettier until they put the chrome stack on this one.

And a re-run from Mark-because I like it!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I went to Nashville last week, but I didn't see anything. This week i've been to Ambridge,Pa, Atlanta, Fort Wayne, Bluffton,In. and back to the yard.

Saw a new Freightliner Cascadia with a DD15,10 speed at the shop but I didn't take a picture of it. Nice looking unit though, solid black.

This is a coal pile in Newport News-they hauled this coal here on trains. They're going to load it onto the ships, then they'll be sailing off to central Illinois-don't know why they have such a demand for coal in central Illinois every year around Christmas.

Saw this big twin steer KW pulled by a Peterbilt near Butler,Pa.

This is Mack 2, in warm Cartersville,Ga.

Saw this Mack mixer in Bluffton,In. where I loaded aluminum ingots Thursday. It was cold.

Ford grain truck for sale in In.

The old stove at the shop. They replaced it with the stove from Jamerson Bros. Trucking, which was much prettier until they put the chrome stack on this one.

And a re-run from Mark-because I like it!

Wish they put a move on with the coal. It's cold and I'd like to turn heat up but can't afford it.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.