Nice B42 Wrecker For Sale

I was at Devinos truck parts & sales today, he has one of the cleanest an almost perfect B 42 single axle wreckers I've seen in a long time an it is for sale! It was owned by a local township an kept indoors, WHY DON'T I BUY IT YOU SAY??? cause I bought the 65 Brockway that came from the same place.

BULLHUSK

Ernie,i talked to a guy down in tennesse over the summer that had one of A&D's old wreckers for sale B-67,re-powered with a 237,5-speed just could'nt get together on a price, guy wanted $24,000! i ran away laughing!...........Mark

post-5836-0-90733200-1294196845_thumb.jp

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ernie,i talked to a guy down in tennesse over the summer that had one of A&D's old wreckers for sale B-67,re-powered with a 237,5-speed just could'nt get together on a price, guy wanted $24,000! i ran away laughing!...........Mark

COULD USE THAT TO TOW OTHERDOGS PETE AROUND.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

I'm gonna go back there today (he's got a nice TD 15 I'm tryin to get off him) I'll get the spec's an price, if I new how to post pictures i would take some and post them!!! I took a bunch of pic's of my Brockway & R600 it keeps saying there to big to post??? ERNIE

I'm gonna go back there today (he's got a nice TD 15 I'm tryin to get off him) I'll get the spec's an price, if I new how to post pictures i would take some and post them!!! I took a bunch of pic's of my Brockway & R600 it keeps saying there to big to post??? ERNIE

Took me a LONG time to figger out how to post pictures (with my wifes help) still getting the hang of it! i hope you can,i would like to see your brockway!....Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Best/easiest way to get pictures to forums is use Photobucket or the like to "host"(store) your pictures then just copy the "link" to get them to your post. It's a relatively simple task once you see how it's done.

Go to Photobucket.com and sign up(it's free, don't follow any links that say pay or upgrade). Then follow their download instructions. Once pics are there, under each photo there is a box with the "link". Just copy/paste that link to your post and Viola' a picture is included.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"