New Steer Tires

oldmacktrucks

$1000.00 bucks for new steering tires today...ouch! :pat: I thought Santa Clause was going to bring them until the wife informed me that the North Pole was out on strike this year due to contract issues with Mr Clause and the elf's foreman :idunno:

effing unions. They ought to be glad they have a job

Down here recently, a union was talking strike if they didn't get 5% per year. When they saw the line at the door for applications, they decided that working is better than not.

What size tires? I'll be looking soon for 465's. Know i'm also looking at $1300 min.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

effing unions. They ought to be glad they have a job

Down here recently, a union was talking strike if they didn't get 5% per year. When they saw the line at the door for applications, they decided that working is better than not.

What size tires? I'll be looking soon for 465's. Know i'm also looking at $1300 min.

HAT whats a 465? I run 425's on my 22# front, 445's are too much money. just never seen a 465 tire is all bobo

HAT whats a 465? I run 425's on my 22# front, 445's are too much money. just never seen a 465 tire is all bobo

yeah oops. 425/65/r22.5 Trying to talk to my daughter at the same time.. Nissan wont start

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian