Exhaust Brack Measurement

My exhaust bracket (that bolts to teh frame and supports the exhaust stack) has been modified...I will eventually buy a stock one but for now, I want to modify mine to put the exhaust in the "stock" location...

Can someone measure for me, the distance from the frame to the pipe clamp bolt holes?

Thanks

Leslie

My exhaust bracket (that bolts to teh frame and supports the exhaust stack) has been modified...I will eventually buy a stock one but for now, I want to modify mine to put the exhaust in the "stock" location...

Can someone measure for me, the distance from the frame to the pipe clamp bolt holes?

Thanks

Leslie

Hello Leslie, My bracket is 26 inches long, its 20 and three-fourths inches to first bolt hole, someday am gonna fabricate identical bracket for other side, put duals on, then I can be twice as irritating,,,,randyp,,(pic may not be clear, its raining here) :chili:post-4330-020631100 1291045026_thumb.jpgpost-4330-010661000 1291044961_thumb.jpg