Cabs On.

Hi, cab is on. :) finally. it went on, it came off a heap of times. had to make new brackets and move cab forward 3.5inches, R600 mounts must be differant to R700? hood was to short and hit the radiator. will hook air up today and I should be able to start it with the the button.

:)

Grant

Hi, cab is on. :) finally. it went on, it came off a heap of times. had to make new brackets and move cab forward 3.5inches, R600 mounts must be differant to R700? hood was to short and hit the radiator. will hook air up today and I should be able to start it with the the button.

:)

Grant

Great to hear Grant. Do you still need those photos? I've been working overtime at the radar job and haven't really had a lot of access to my personal computer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great to hear Grant. Do you still need those photos? I've been working overtime at the radar job and haven't really had a lot of access to my personal computer.

Rob

Hello, um it will be fine, thankyou. had to move it forward as the hood hit the radiator so there is something differant with mounts. nothing the laser cutter coudnt fix.

have done all the airlines today, it starts with the button now and all brakes work and the sr1 valve functions correctly to. am onto the wiring now. what is the terminal for on the back of the pump? is it part of the dynatard? if so do I wire up the 4 dynatard solenoids and this as well? and how many engine temp gauges does a truck with an 866 have? 1 or 2?

Grant

Hello, um it will be fine, thankyou. had to move it forward as the hood hit the radiator so there is something differant with mounts. nothing the laser cutter coudnt fix.

have done all the airlines today, it starts with the button now and all brakes work and the sr1 valve functions correctly to. am onto the wiring now. what is the terminal for on the back of the pump? is it part of the dynatard? if so do I wire up the 4 dynatard solenoids and this as well? and how many engine temp gauges does a truck with an 866 have? 1 or 2?

Grant

Hi Grant, good to see its coming along nicely.

I've seen your latest photos and cant wait to see it on the road.

If you need photos of any thing let me know i now have my one sitting it the backyard so i can just walk outside and take some.

Cheers Damian.

Hi Grant, good to see its coming along nicely.

I've seen your latest photos and cant wait to see it on the road.

If you need photos of any thing let me know i now have my one sitting it the backyard so i can just walk outside and take some.

Cheers Damian.

Hello, thanks, its getting there. when you pulling yours down?

Grant

Hi Grant, yeh I mentioned to you ages ago, R700 cab mounts are different to R600 mounts. I'm sure you can make R600 mounts fit, be nice to have R700 mounts though.

Jeff.

Hello, they fit now. :) moved cab forward 3.5 inches. where you been?, rang you a couple of times, message bank! hope all is well over there.

Grant