Kubotas And Other Stuff

other dog

Load of Kubota tractors, and a neat little truck. The salesman told me this unit sells for about $15,000. Could be real useful on the farm or a big jobsite but you can get a nice pickup,or several not so nice ones for that kind of money.

Old tractor in Woodstock, Va.

Some older trucks on rt. 13 in Delaware.

I stayed well to the right here.

Annapolis Bay Bridge.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I heard there was a wild man driving a Peterbuilt thru Woodstock the other day.. guess I know who it was now....:P

Lucky for me I was on the other end of town safe in my bed then eh?:rolleyes:

You were safe- I went to the Toms Brook exit and came south on rt. 11 so it would be easier to back in from the road. A driver who'd been there before advised me to do that. Went back to 81 the same way, so I never got into downtown Woodstock.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I kinda figured you'd have to come in that way, probably still not much fun backing in that place while trying not to get run over by the idiots flying up and down 11. It used to be bad enough backing in the Chevy dealership at the top of the hill just south of there, no one wanted to slow down for just a couple minutes even if you had the whole road blocked to back in.

Oh, and if they said that UTV is around 15K, I suspect you can probably buy it for 13.5 somewhere else. Their prices are way out of line there, always have been, always will be till someone puts them out of business. My Dad tried to buy a lawn tractor there back in the 90's, cash deal, he ended up borrowing my pickup to take to NY on vacation and came home with the same tractor for 1800 less.

I kinda figured you'd have to come in that way, probably still not much fun backing in that place while trying not to get run over by the idiots flying up and down 11. It used to be bad enough backing in the Chevy dealership at the top of the hill just south of there, no one wanted to slow down for just a couple minutes even if you had the whole road blocked to back in.

Oh, and if they said that UTV is around 15K, I suspect you can probably buy it for 13.5 somewhere else. Their prices are way out of line there, always have been, always will be till someone puts them out of business. My Dad tried to buy a lawn tractor there back in the 90's, cash deal, he ended up borrowing my pickup to take to NY on vacation and came home with the same tractor for 1800 less.

im gonna have me one those UTV.s. real soon, of the "Polaris" flavor,,,,randy