I'm Still Alive

Double L

I'm still breathing. Been busy with work and school. Mainly work! Working 40 plus hours a week 6 days a week. Been out training with a trainer and going to be home every night and doing short hauls. Pulling a van of course! Between work and school I don't have time for hardly anything.

I'm still breathing. Been busy with work and school. Mainly work! Working 40 plus hours a week 6 days a week. Been out training with a trainer and going to be home every night and doing short hauls. Pulling a van of course! Between work and school I don't have time for hardly anything.

sounds like you have more than a full dance card but we know it takes hard work to get ahead so I'm pulling for you and hope the best. Good luck and give us an update when you can-Jerry

Did your computer start ringing cause you heard your name get called?

been wondering what you bin doin. Glad to hear you are doing some driving. Seat time with a regular can really help when you get solo. Hope school is going good

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian