Mack Brothers Clam Bake

Doug Maney

If you are going to be present at Gerharts for the All-Mack Meet on Friday, the Antique Truck Club of America will hold the 2010 re-enactment of the Mack Brothers Clam Bake. Obsession will be playing on the stage/trailer as we enjoy clams, shrimp, burgers and dogs. A large selection of door-prizes will be available, last year we had some very special Mack Trucks items. This year there is more of the same.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

We should have everything covered as far as food, drink and paper products go. We can always use a hand doing things before, during and after, the best thing to do is just introduce yourself and dig in. Thanks for the offer and we look forward to seeing you at the mack Brothers Clam Bake.

Doug

Doug-

Can we bring anything for the clambake? Do yo need any help- before, during or after?

I plan to be there about 3:00 pm tomorrow.

Phildirt

Hey Doug, what time does the clam bake start? We will try to make it but I have to get 4 other people to approve first! LOL! Sounds like fun!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

If you are going to be present at Gerharts for the All-Mack Meet on Friday, the Antique Truck Club of America will hold the 2010 re-enactment of the Mack Brothers Clam Bake. Obsession will be playing on the stage/trailer as we enjoy clams, shrimp, burgers and dogs. A large selection of door-prizes will be available, last year we had some very special Mack Trucks items. This year there is more of the same.

Will there be leftovers on Saturday :rolleyes::whistling:

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

The plan is to have everything started by 6:00pm. We will start setting up earlier, cooking and talking about what else, Mack.

Leftovers? Last year we went through 2000 clams, 25 lb of shrimp and 140 burgers and dogs. We adjusted the quantity for this year and hope to have enough. The best bet would be to check with me on Saturday.

Doug

The plan is to have everything started by 6:00pm. We will start setting up earlier, cooking and talking about what else, Mack.

Leftovers? Last year we went through 2000 clams, 25 lb of shrimp and 140 burgers and dogs. We adjusted the quantity for this year and hope to have enough. The best bet would be to check with me on Saturday.

Doug

Thanks, we'll try to make it to the clam bake...getting ready to roll on out of here in about an hour. See ya there!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK