Mack Headlamps Assys:

I have a pair of "Guide" headlamp buckets that are complete, (except the male plug) that I removed from an "L" series Mack in 1976 or 1977. These were from my grandpa's truck fleet of many years ago. There are no dents to the body(s) but they could use some "dings" repaired and a rechrome to the bezels. I can forward pictures if need be.

I prefer to not sell these but would rather trade them to someone that has a legitiment need for a restoration. Hopefully this can happen.

One thing I do need besides leaf springs as posted earlier, is a complete driveshaft assy with 1700 series u-joints for a B model. The truck we are working with for my daughter has a driveshaft modified for a Roadranger transmission, and I would like to keep it as is.

Thanks,

Rob

309-245-2070 (eves)

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Trent, I was in Chicago last weekend (Cubs game) and tried to reach you but was called back to work shortly after. I'm going to be up there again in a couple of weeks and will call.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.