Need Freight Hauled:

Rob

I have a small genset I need to get to/near Colorado Springs. It weighs about 800 pounds and will fit in the back of a pickup bed for size comparison. The trailer deal I had wasn't as represented so I will not be going that way anytime soon. I'm outside Peoria, IL and can deliver this to either St. Louis, or Chicago for pickup to keep anyone from going out of their way. Need to get this done fairly soon. Also from the same place I have a rolling R797 chassis that needs to come back here. It will fit on a 30' flat deck trailer but will be close. A 32' would be better. Loading/unloading on both ends is no problem.

If interested, PM me on this site.

Thanks,

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 3 weeks later...

im runing salt lake regular i can make it work if needed

its only 50 miles futher for me to go threw denver, not taking into consideration west of denver on 70

Still working the generator thing. Having problems with the little furry things eating on wiring. It's back to running well and making power, but need to get the safety shutdowns back operational.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Still working the generator thing. Having problems with the little furry things eating on wiring. It's back to running well and making power, but need to get the safety shutdowns back operational.

im putting togather trip 2 saltlake for the end of the week

can allways make it woork next time.

If you have the room on this trip I should be ready to ship by Friday night.

Rob

Set is supplying 150 amps on all three legs last evening with all safetys working as designed. Have to retrofit the control panel to install newer style start switch and should be ready to ship.

When do you plan to head west?

Rob

Set is supplying 150 amps on all three legs last evening with all safetys working as designed. Have to retrofit the control panel to install newer style start switch and should be ready to ship.

When do you plan to head west?

Rob

ended up with a denver load.

loading 7 am thursday in blythville,ar. gota be in denver monday am.

was planing on leaving festus sat morning

loading 40ft. steel beams.

i can load a foot back, that would leave 5ft. in front

or a foot forward and leave 5ft. on the tail

loading 7 am thursday in blythville,ar. gota be in denver monday am.

was planing on leaving festus sat morning

I'll make some phone calls to see if the schedule will work. I could use a trip to S. St. Louis myself to visit relatives. They are right off I-55 at Lemay Ferry. How far are you from there?

Rob

I'll make some phone calls to see if the schedule will work. I could use a trip to S. St. Louis myself to visit relatives. They are right off I-55 at Lemay Ferry. How far are you from there?

Rob

[/quo

im about 20 miles south.

there is a good spot to load it in barnhardt, only 10 or so miles from lemay