Sci Truck Show

b61fred

Hey Guys,

I would like to invite all my Mack buddies to the South Central Indiana Truck Club's truck show in Elnora, Indiana. This is our 5th year working the truck show, and we have been growing a little every year. For those that have attended in the past I hope that you want to return for more truck fun. This is in conjunction with the White River Valley Antique Assn. annual show that has been going on for over 25 years. If you would like any info. please check out www.wrvaa.org for the show's other attractions. There's something for the whole family to do at this show. RV camping is available. The first 50 trucks entered will receive a free commemorative tire chock with plaque.

2010ShowFlier.pdf

15 gears...no waiting!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

I would like to invite all my Mack buddies to the South Central Indiana Truck Club's truck show in Elnora, Indiana. This is our 5th year working the truck show, and we have been growing a little every year. For those that have attended in the past I hope that you want to return for more truck fun. This is in conjunction with the White River Valley Antique Assn. annual show that has been going on for over 25 years. If you would like any info. please check out www.wrvaa.org for the show's other attractions. There's something for the whole family to do at this show. RV camping is available. The first 50 trucks entered will receive a free commemorative tire chock with plaque.

HI all,

We have had some poor weather conditions, The rain hit us hard yesterday but has now cleared off to a wonderful sunny day. We will be here till 4 pm Sunday. I will get some pictures to post in a day or so. Rob came over and got to talk with him for a little while, not nearly as long as I would have liked to. It seems when you are running a truck show you are always busy!!

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!

Had a good time as always. The rain didn't hurt us any and it's always good to visit. Just wish I could have stayed longer.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.