Hey Everyone

Timmy23

Hey Everyone, I just had a 1962 B61 Mack given to me. It belonged to my wife's uncle and he gave it to her father who in return decided i should have it. So we are now starting the process of getting as much info as we can. I am sure we will be asking alot of questions over time. If anyone has great spots for research it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey Everyone, I just had a 1962 B61 Mack given to me. It belonged to my wife's uncle and he gave it to her father who in return decided i should have it. So we are now starting the process of getting as much info as we can. I am sure we will be asking alot of questions over time. If anyone has great spots for research it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Gday, I reckon this site's a good place for finding info on the B models, look in the specific area and youll find most things youll need. I havnt found any books that offer all that much on em, apart from that any fellas who live near you that may restore them, always good to learn off. Good luck with it and if you find any other sites with info let us know.

cheers ellis

Welcome :WELCOME: Congrats on the delivery.

To find initial info- Contact the Mack :mack1: Museum, link is on Mack truck website.

Give complete vin# they should be able to provide all specs when truck was built

Info would include original owner

A donation, although not required, is always appreciated.

After that, this place can help you do just about anything.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian