Help!

canineseven

Still in search of a 1964 C85F (Chassis C85F-1309) as well as a 1955 B-Model Pumper that served formerly with the Bridgeton, NJ Fire Department. I have scoured the internet, and have had no luck with firephotos, pics, etc. The last known area these trucks may have been was Kansas City MO. I am told after they were traded in 1995 to Pierce MFG., a man named Denny Pressler (now deceased) purchased them, as he ran a small used apparatus business. We are in search of these two, and anyone that could provide some help, I'd greatly appreciate it! The C85 was originally gas, and was converted to diesel by the City here. It was an open cab as well, with an 85' Aerial (believed Maxim). They were both in very good condition when they were traded, so its unknown if they are department owned now, or private (most likely). Any ideas on finding them?????

FB_IMG_1487408458260.jpg

Canineseven,

Check the National SPAAMFAA appartus directory, then check with the local SPAAMFAA chapter in MO, and see if they have any info or know any members of the Fire Company that owned them. That might give you a starting point, Also you can run a title check in MO to see if they were re registered to a new owner.

Firemack

Canineseven:

Log-on to www.youngstownfire.com, go to "Forums", then "Fire Apparatus Manufacturers/Mack" and ask

your question. There are members from all over the country that have a wealth of knowledge about

fire apparatus. Maybe someone there might have some information. Good luck.

I used to drive a Mack C85F 75' straight ladder; it was a Maxim ladder. Great truck, simple to operate,

and did its job well.

Still in search of a 1964 C85F (Chassis C85F-1309) as well as a 1955 B-Model Pumper that served formerly with the Bridgeton, NJ Fire Department. I have scoured the internet, and have had no luck with firephotos, pics, etc. The last known area these trucks may have been was Kansas City MO. I am told after they were traded in 1995 to Pierce MFG., a man named Denny Pressler (now deceased) purchased them, as he ran a small used apparatus business. We are in search of these two, and anyone that could provide some help, I'd greatly appreciate it! The C85 was originally gas, and was converted to diesel by the City here. It was an open cab as well, with an 85' Aerial (believed Maxim). They were both in very good condition when they were traded, so its unknown if they are department owned now, or private (most likely). Any ideas on finding them?????

Hang in there...someone out there knows were there at! Its just a matter of time. BTW...My 64 C85F is serial #1307.

I used to live not far from bridgeton,NJ i have a few friends who are "vollies" at neighboring departments,i would try centerton,NJ first (they are mack guys) they might be able to help with your search,of course you can always try bridgeton as well,i'm sure they have some knowledge of their past apparatus (whereabouts etc.) hope this is of some help!...............Mark cfr@centertonfirecompany.com

bridgetonfiredept.org

post-5836-043887100 1282616538_thumb.jpg

post-5836-097479600 1282616586_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.