Pictures Send To Me

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES THAT MY COUSIN AND HER HUSBAND -BOTH RESIDENTS IN NORTH CAROLINA- TOOK WHEN THEY GOT NEAR TO THE MACK TRUCKS INC. MAIN OFFICES IN GREENSBORO NORTH CAROLINA.

MAIN ENTRANCE???

2222097600102512513S600x600Q85.jpg

MACK BULLDOG. I THINK IT IS A BIT MISSPLACED THERE...

2515180950102512513S600x600Q85.jpg

2011 MACK PINNACLE (VISION???) I LIKE THE BEEFED-UP "M" GRILL. PHOTOS WERE SO SMALL, THAT I THOUGHT FOR A SECOND THAT THIS NEW MACK TRUCK SPORTED A VOLVO TRUCKS CAB

2088076950102512513S600x600Q85.jpg

2343436540102512513S600x600Q85.jpg

only a matter of time an you'll see Volvo/Mack on the grill, just like Volvo White,GMC,& Autocar,Mack is startin to do good in sales an passing Mother Volvo. And then one day you won't see the name Mack anymore, well maybe on c/o garbage trucks BULLHUSK PS maybe the ghost of Brockway is comin around for Mack?? lets hope not

only a matter of time an you'll see Volvo/Mack on the grill, just like Volvo White,GMC,& Autocar,Mack is startin to do good in sales an passing Mother Volvo. And then one day you won't see the name Mack anymore, well maybe on c/o garbage trucks BULLHUSK PS maybe the ghost of Brockway is comin around for Mack?? lets hope not

Ernie, i sure hope that day never comes! i think volvo should take a long hard look at things before they do something like that! the mack name is almost iconic in this counrty,part of the culture,nobody seems to mind anymore when a foreign country takes over a U.S. based company, but i often wondered what kind of a shitstorm would happen if (lets say the japanses) took over ownership of harley-davidson? they have the same type following mack has......autocar was one of the oldest truck makers out there, with a damn good reputation,just like brockway, and you know as well as i do, at one time every other truck you saw in jersey was a white!..............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

What is with this Pinnacle? That sure doesn't look like a normal Mack cab. The roof looks higher and the window looks much different. Then agin it could be the angle, paint job abd accessories that are tricking the eye.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

What is with this Pinnacle? That sure doesn't look like a normal Mack cab. The roof looks higher and the window looks much different. Then agin it could be the angle, paint job abd accessories that are tricking the eye.

Nope,just your average everyday pinnacle,just has a LOT of aftermarket crap added to it,(grille surround,big sunvisor,etc.) only reason i know for sure is that i have looked at it in person, i go by here about 20 times a week lately!...................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.