Can Someone Help Me? (Tint And Toolbox)

I have a 1997 Ford F-350. I got it about a year ago and have 20% tint on the two front windows and stock (20%) tint on the back windows. So 20% all the way around. I wanted to get some tint on my windshield and wanted to hear what everyone had to say. I want it to be dark enough during the day but I definitely want to be able to see at night with no problems. I was thinking either 30% or 35%. Which one of those do you all think would be best?

And also I've been looking for a black tool box for my bed. Preferably a low profile box but anything will do. Anyone know where I should look?

Thanks so much

I would definitely go as dark as possible on the front windshield.Dont worry about seeing at night,you'll be fine , just stay the f%$k away from me...good luck..As far as the toolbox goes ,they,ve got them at Burger King,. Theyre not on the menu but just ask to see em behind the counter .They really have a nice selection....

• Like 1

I would definitely go as dark as possible on the front windshield.Dont worry about seeing at night,you'll be fine , just stay the f%$k away from me...good luck..As far as the toolbox goes ,they,ve got them at Burger King,. Theyre not on the menu but just ask to see em behind the counter .They really have a nice selection....

What I would do is get some undercoating in a spray can and apply at least 2 coats to the windshield. Be sure to allow at least 15 minutes drying time between each coat...and touch it up periodically...every few weeks anyway-but that's just me.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.