Pics Of The Week

other dog

Went all the way to Orchard Park,and all I saw was this Autocar

But coming home today we saw this fine looking Peterbilt on rt. 24 between Concord and Rustburg. Took this out the back window of the pickup.

And I tried to get a picture of a nice looking single axle Mack dump in Rainelle,W.V. but it didn't come out too good-good reflection of my orange vest though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

But coming home today we saw this fine looking Peterbilt on rt. 24 between Concord and Rustburg. Took this out the back window of the pickup.

And I tried to get a picture of a nice looking single axle Mack dump in Rainelle,W.V. but it didn't come out too good-good reflection of my orange vest though.

WOULD THIS BE ORCHARD PARK NEW YORK, IF SO YOUR KINDA IN MY BACK YARD

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

WOULD THIS BE ORCHARD PARK NEW YORK, IF SO YOUR KINDA IN MY BACK YARD

GG2

yes it would. Delivered to Boston Valley Terra Cotta,Orchard Park,New York. We go there pretty regularly, but this was the first time i'd been there since last winter when 219 was snow covered all the way. This time I was soaked with sweat by the time I got my tarps folded.

This week I got a better picture of the dump truck and this big red Mack in Morris,Il. where I picked up a load of brick.

Hey otherdog... We haul out of that block plant in Morris all the time. We are their "house carrier" Too bad I didn't see ya around. I've been looking for Gambini all week around Utica,IL. Hauling corn down there. -Brad

oh yeah,it is-I didn't realize that. saw several of y'alls trucks in there.one even passed me in the driveway as we were leaving,right after I took that picture.