Obsolete

:SMOKIE-LFT: I stopped at the Mack dealer in Windsor tonight on the way home from work, in search of the proper bolts to fasten the front spring hangers, frame rails and bumper brackets/tow hooks together. I gave them the vin for the truck like they usually want, the guy looked it up and found the part # for them only to tell me the computer says the bolts are obsolete the Mack part# he gave me is 21QL4128AM 8AM18 dimensions he gave are M20X2.5X50 mm. Anyone know where I might find a few.

call watts mack they are good at finding the hard to get stuff.barry,tom,and the rest of the crew will help you in any way that they can or have the means too. tracey the guy in the shiping dept helped me today. he didnt have to help me find a flaw with the credit card that i was using to pay with.but he did when most people would just blow you off and put the parts back on the shelf... joe

:SMOKIE-LFT: I stopped at the Mack dealer in Windsor tonight on the way home from work, in search of the proper bolts to fasten the front spring hangers, frame rails and bumper brackets/tow hooks together. I gave them the vin for the truck like they usually want, the guy looked it up and found the part # for them only to tell me the computer says the bolts are obsolete the Mack part# he gave me is 21QL4128AM 8AM18 dimensions he gave are M20X2.5X50 mm. Anyone know where I might find a few.

We've used these guys as they are very good.

http://www.autoandtrucksprings.com/