Cleaning The Trucks' Hard!

vision386

Yeah, the general public finds the young, late teens, scantily clad high schoolers more entertaining than me however.

I feel cheated.

Rob

Sorry Rob-no offense, but scantily clad babes tops clowns every time.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Oh,well then,that changes everything-and he's been to Hooters. I've only been once,in York,Pa. about 10 years ago.

LOL! now thats funny right there! i just hope there does'nt come a time when i gotta'run my boy outta' my truck for something like this! be a teenager before i know it! and i know what a pain in the ass i was at that age! not lookin' forward to it!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Yeah, the general public finds the young, late teens, scantily clad high schoolers more entertaining than me however.

I feel cheated.

Rob

Yep, our local high school does the same thing, $20.00 for a truck, $50.00 if ya' wanna "watch" is it wrong to look at teenage girls in bikinis' washing a truck? LOL! i know im an old man, but not dead yet! the girls do a TERRIBLE job, but what the hell! its worth the money, goes to a good cause as well!......Mark

LOL! now thats funny right there! i just hope there does'nt come a time when i gotta'run my boy outta' my truck for something like this! be a teenager before i know it! and i know what a pain in the ass i was at that age! not lookin' forward to it!......Mark

Whew! :chili:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

heh heh heh,,,that pictures worth a million bucks Mark, take him to the DQ for a treat anyway when he wakes up,oh man, we all have so much to be thankful for in this world! I lost a son, he was grown, but have a lot of memories of stuff like you got there, enjoy these times a lot, good pic and story,,,mad scientist randy

Yeah you are right my friend! kids grow up WAY too fast now-adays, not like when we were kids! i try to do all i can for/with my boy, just with the hopes he turns out more like his mama then me!..............grand potentate supreme Mark

Whew! :chili:

LOL! aint no need to worry about offending me tom! i gotta' thick hide! love to joke, kid around, hell if i could'nt take any abuse, i sure would'nt be on this site!......Mark

Yep, our local high school does the same thing, $20.00 for a truck, $50.00 if ya' wanna "watch" is it wrong to look at teenage girls in bikinis' washing a truck? LOL! i know im an old man, but not dead yet! the girls do a TERRIBLE job, but what the hell! its worth the money, goes to a good cause as well!......Mark

There is one participant that is exceptionally large/heavy upstairs that wraps a towel around her breasts and proceeds to press them against the glass, then does both horizontal, and vertical gyrations to scrub them clean, (the glass that is). At this car wash the owner does not exit the vehicle which is probably by choice. Don't know how that lines grosses, (dollar wise) but there are always tips.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

LOL! aint no need to worry about offending me tom! i gotta' thick hide! love to joke, kid around, hell if i could'nt take any abuse, i sure would'nt be on this site!......Mark

I don't know why I still come around with everybody picking on me and hurting my feelings. Glad I got "Mamma's" shoulder to cry upon. I'd be lost without it ya know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.