Maybe It's Time...

other dog

I struggled as to whether or not to post this, then decided "just do it!" This is a copy of an e-mail Bill sent to me-we can help. Have you ever looked at his website,read his stories? What if each of us sent him a money order? Doesn't have to be a lot,there are many of us-and that's the thing,he's a regular person-one of us.

William Weatherstone

408-100 Warsaw Place

Elliot Lake

Ontario P5A 2S8

Canada

Thank you very much indeed for any help, including your thoughts and prayers for a great man (greatest truck driver ever,in my opinion) and his wife.

William (Diesel Gypsy) Weatherstone

www.thedieselgypsy.com

Hi Tom;

I was just looking over the Mack Forum on the internet and found your entry under stories. I see that you got a good response. If you want another entry subject you could enter my newest page “MORE TRUCKING FROM AUSTRALIA”.

--- http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Australia%20Random%20subjects.htm ---

You can title it “MACK ATTACK, OR WAS IT ATTACK A MACK”. Check it out and post it if you wish. It may show some interest on a Mack Forum, right? Ha-ha.

Murt is not doing too well these days; she had to go to the hospital for 4 days. She had 3 bags of blood while there. I don’t get any chance to communicate with anyone lately because of the way things have been happening around here.

I’ll give you a call when I get the chance. In the meantime you take care; drive safe……… Old Bill.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I struggled as to whether or not to post this, then decided "just do it!" This is a copy of an e-mail Bill sent to me-we can help. Have you ever looked at his website,read his stories? What if each of us sent him a money order? Doesn't have to be a lot,there are many of us-and that's the thing,he's a regular person-one of us.

William Weatherstone

408-100 Warsaw Place

Elliot Lake

Ontario P5A 2S8

Canada

Thank you very much indeed for any help, including your thoughts and prayers for a great man (greatest truck driver ever,in my opinion) and his wife.

William (Diesel Gypsy) Weatherstone

www.thedieselgypsy.com

Hi Tom;

I was just looking over the Mack Forum on the internet and found your entry under stories. I see that you got a good response. If you want another entry subject you could enter my newest page “MORE TRUCKING FROM AUSTRALIA”.

--- http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/Australia%20Random%20subjects.htm ---

You can title it “MACK ATTACK, OR WAS IT ATTACK A MACK”. Check it out and post it if you wish. It may show some interest on a Mack Forum, right? Ha-ha.

Murt is not doing too well these days; she had to go to the hospital for 4 days. She had 3 bags of blood while there. I don’t get any chance to communicate with anyone lately because of the way things have been happening around here.

I’ll give you a call when I get the chance. In the meantime you take care; drive safe……… Old Bill.

preciate info and will go check website out and help if I can,,,bantam weight champ randy