My Garden...

other dog

...is really growing- must be the miracle grow. Should have tomaters ripe any time now. Cabbage is big enough now, already had squash, onions, and beets out of the garden. Got little green beans on the vines. The smaller garden has beets, onions, lettuce, and carrots. Don't know what those big plants in the onion row are yet- they came up volunteer from last year when I had cucumbers and butternut squash there.

How about those peppers? Already the biggest jalapenos i've grown, plus I have hot cherries, cayennes, habeneros, and the tall plant by itself is a tabasco pepper. Might be a good year for hot sauce!

I'm proud of my garden, but Bollweevil sent me a picture of his last week and it makes mine look...look like...I don't know, but it's not even close to being as big and impressive as his!

Nice anti-rabbit defense fence,eh? A rabbit comes out about every evening just before dark and looks at those beets and carrots through the fence.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm goin to have ta talk to Jo about that garden. She's probably needing some more Goo Goo's about now, unless somebody else ate them instead.

She has a splendid lookin garden. :D

mike

I gave her a goo-goo...I think...and took the rest with me in the truck.

I wish you would talk to her-I told her before I left Monday "that squash right there needs to be picked this evening or tomorrow or it'll get too big". I just picked it today when I got home, with all these big knots on it. The smaller one is just right. Also got the first ripe tomato today.

Stooped at a thrift shop in Rustburg on the way home because Jo spotted some little table sitting out front that she liked. She said "can we go back-I wanna look at that table". I said "hell no,I don't want none of that crap!" So we turned around and went back, and I picked up these patches for a dollar each.

Oops-I must apoligize. She claims she did pick that squash,this is a different one.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.