Nos Rd Series Frame Rails:

Rob

SMOKIE-LFT.gif Actually if he's asking $1200 a piece for them that's a good price if they're new. It's the shipping to get them to you that's expensive. It will at least double the price of them.

Hi Dan, I don't know if "RD" rails are any different than standard "R" model rails or not. I did have PG Adams quote two bare 80ksi 21' rails, 5/16ths thick, and 10" tall for my R795 and they were $1870.00 delivered to my shop. Are "RD" rails straight, flared, or fishbellied? Of course these were straight and undrilled which would require some time to make right.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hi Dan, I don't know if "RD" rails are any different than standard "R" model rails or not. I did have PG Adams quote two bare 80ksi 21' rails, 5/16ths thick, and 10" tall for my R795 and they were $1870.00 delivered to my shop. Are "RD" rails straight, flared, or fishbellied? Of course these were straight and undrilled which would require some time to make right.

Rob

Rob $1870.00 delelivered, sounds like a real good price even if you do have to drill all your own holes. As for the difference between "R" model rails and RD rails I don't really know for sure. I know when I was looking for 3/8" framerails for the superliner I couldn't come any where close to finding them for that price , they were more than double that , of coarse superliner rails are totally different than R model ones.