Jump to content

Registration And Insurance

Recommended Posts

I was wondering what types of insurance or companys cover classic and antique trucks. I'm getting ready to get my B model on the road but I have to Register it first with State of Pennsylvania. I'm prob going to go with Antique Plates but I first have to get insurance on it. I was at the Watt's show a few years ago and some guys mentioned Gulf Coast Insurance I believe. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Surprisingly my State Farm agent just told me I could put hist. insurance coverage on my B model. They took pics and wrote it up. It really dropped my cost as it was about $50/mo for regular insurance. Now it's like $100/year(can't recall, haven't gotten new bill yet).

Bad news, my agent had heart attack and I haven't been able to get alot of information since I switched it. I should be getting policy in the mail right quick.



1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...