welcome to the site..

Is it running or not?

rusted out or not.

in my opinion an old worn out truck would range from scrap price to about 3K depending on model and condition.

for refrence I paid 1k for my 1st B model, it had a very rusted cab, good motor and trans rears etc... bad frame rails...

I paid $500 (about scrap price) for my 2nd B model. rusted out cab, not running, good frame

this is in Chicagoland

You are not offending, people here will be glad to help.

If you are not in a hurry to sell them, watch the for sale listings here and on other old truck sites

(ATHS- http://www.aths.org/cads.cfm?view=view&type=WEB ), and on Craig's List and eBay for a couple of months or so. There will likely be trucks sold that are similar that will give you an idea of value. It would be helpful to let us know as much as you can about the trucks - model, year, mileage, condition, when last used, engine and drivetrain type if possible, and more pictures.

Someone here may be interested in them.

as you can see, this truck has been sitting for a while. I really appreciate your suggestions. I will get some pictures of the other two trucks and a couple more of this one. Thanks for all your help!!! These are located just south of Kansas City