Digger Dan Toys

GreenGiant2

25 YEARS AGO OR SO I WAS GIVEN DIGGER DAN TOY. TRACTOR TRAILER LOWBOY AND FLAT BED, DOZER,DUMP TRUCK AND TWO CRANES. STILL HAVE THESE AND CANT FIND ANY INFO ON COMPUTER. TOYS WERE YELLOW ,RED,AND BLACK MOST TOOK AA BATTERIES. DOES ANY ONE HAVE OR REMEMBER THESE TOYS. I THINK THEY WERE MADE BY JOUSTRA OR JOUSTA, SOMETHIN LIKE THAT.

GG2

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

GG2, AS always I Googled digger dan toys an got some old commercials on U tube and a lot of Q&A stuff? BULLHUSK

u got it those r the ones.

We the unwilling, Lead by the unqualified, are doing the impossible, for the ungrateful.

• 3 months later...

I remember them. They were Digger Dan's Construction Toys made by Joustra. They were pulled from the shelf after a short time for some reason, The company has been in and out of business over the years after that. Joustra is more known for there metal die cast toys. I just put 8 of them up for auction on ebay if anyone looking.

2i9glrl.jpg

My son plays with the tractor-trailer lowboy and dozer set all of the time. I have most all of them, including the original boxes (thanks, Mom). They were relatively short lived. The lowboy was the best lowboy of that time, complete with the screw-down landing gear. I would have preferred a different truck besides a MB cabover.