Got His Rocks Off...

RowdyRebel

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/story.asp?S=12399522

Truck that dumped it's load left the quarry maybe 3 or 4 trucks behind me. It was a Pemiscot County truck...guess after coming off the hills, driver reached to reset the cruise and hit the wrong switch...opened the belly dump instead. Spread the load real nice on the right lane for about 1/4 mile leading up to the Benton exit. From what the lady at the scale was saying, this is the 3rd time it's happened this year with a Pemiscot County truck that loaded at one of their facilities. If it were a private carrier, ya think they'd have been shut down by now?

Car that got hit was a state car....crown vic. Trunk was obliterated, but the passenger compartment appeared to be relatively unscathed.

The truck that hit the car didn't look like it had much (if any) damage. Freightshaker. Can't remember if it was a columbia or century...saw it driving away a few hours later with a state trooper right behind him. He was the only non-government vehicle involved though...so they are probably bending him over and having their way with him.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

It must be nice to drive a gov't vehicle...you can do pretty much whatever the hell you want (except let your kid drive it while plastered...). I see cars with 'official' plates blastin by me allll the time. I followed a county sheriff paddy wagon one time down the interestate at 100mph.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg